Specifications And Features
10.1 x 5.0 x 3.4"
About this item
- Tailored microphone cartridge design for clear reproduction of wind instrument sound sources
- Flexible gooseneck design makes accurate positioning quick and easy
- Integrated horn clamp for quick and easy mounting
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- Two available options: (1) with 15-foot XLR-XLR cable (PGA98H-XLR; inline preamp and cable), or (2) with TA4F connector for use with wireless bodypack systems (PGA98H-TQG, no preamplifier provided)
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments
The PGA98H is a professional quality cardioid condenser microphone optimized for wind instruments, including woodwinds and brass. Featuring a flexible, discrete gooseneck design with highly durable construction, in-line preamplifier and horn clamp, and choice of XLR or TA4F connector for use with wireless systems, the PGA98H is ideal for both live performance and recording.