Standard shipping’s inside Cairo 3-5 business days, other cities 3-8 business days
The timelines quoted are business days - Sunday to Thursday only, weekends and public holidays are NOT included.
Delivery time starts from the day you place your order to the day one of our delivery associates makes a first attempt to deliver to you. Delivery will be attempted between 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM Sunday to Thursday.
Audio Technology Online Store will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries.
1) Sealed items cannot be opened to be checked unless payment is processed, hence it is not possible for the customer to open, reject and send orders back with the the same courier. This can only be done before opening the package. The package must be paid for and received first and then if there are any issues the normal return process will be carried out by contacting the Customer Service.
a) orders must be delivered to a private addresses, e.g. home or work address. Kindly note that we cannot deliver any order to public places, streets, cafes and/or restaurants.
b) if payment is completed with a credit card, the only person allowed to receive the order is the card holder, who must show his national ID to our courier.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
If you are not completely satisfied with a product, Audio Technology will gladly exchange or refund the purchase within 14 days of purchase, according to the notes below:
- Boxes and packing material have to be in the original condition and the product has to be unused and box unopened.
- A copy of our invoice must be included with all returns. All items must be returned complete and in their original boxes or packages with all original parts/documentation; if items are not returned with their packages or if any other item or documentation is missing, products will not be accepted as a return item.
- Refunds should be done in our store:
- Audio technology Showroom, 95 EL Merghany Street, Heliopolis
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
- For any further information regarding the refunds policy you can contact us on our hotline 01067700006.
We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
You can visit the Site and browse without having to provide personal details. During your visit to the Site you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you unless you have an account on the Site and log on with your user name and password.
1. Data that we collect
We may collect various pieces of information if you seek to place an order for a product with us on the Site.
We collect, store and process your data for processing your purchase on the Site and any possible later claims, and to provide you with our services. We may collect personal information including, but not limited to, your title, name, gender, date of birth, email address, postal address, delivery address (if different), telephone number, mobile number, fax number, payment details, payment card details or bank account details.
We will use the information you provide to enable us to process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request. Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from our website; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customize them for users; identify visitors on our website; carry out research on our users' demographics; send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes. Subject to obtaining your consent we may contact you by email with details of other products and services. If you prefer not to receive any marketing communications from us, you can opt out at any time.
We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier).
Your actual order details may be stored with us but for security reasons cannot be retrieved directly by us. However, you may access this information by logging into your account on the Site. Here you can view the details of your orders that have been completed, those which are open and those which are shortly to be dispatched and administer your address details, bank details and any newsletter to which you may have subscribed. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially .
2. Other uses of your personal information
We may use your personal information for opinion and market research. Your details are anonymous and will only be used for statistical purposes. You can choose to opt out of this at any time. Any answers to surveys or opinion polls we may ask you to complete will not be forwarded on to third parties. Disclosing your email address is only necessary if you would like to take part in competitions. We save the answers to our surveys separately from your email address.
We may also send you other information about us, the Site, our products, sales promotions, our newsletters, If you would prefer not to receive any of this additional information you may unsubscribe.
3. By completing an order or signing up, you agree to receive:
a) emails associated with finalizing your order
b) emails asking you to review Audio Technology and your purchase journey
c) promotional emails, SMS and push notifications from Audio Technology.
You may unsubscribe from promotional emails via a link provided in each email. If you would like us to remove your personal information from our database, unsubscribe from emails and/or SMS, please email Customer Service email address by country.
4. Your rights
If you are concerned about your data you have the right to request access to the personal data which we may hold or process about you. You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. At any stage you also have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Egypt.
• Egypt is our country of domicile.
• Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
• If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
• The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
• We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in EGP
• All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
• The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.