Genelec 7350 APM-6
Subwoofer SAM 7350A black 230V
The Genelec 7350 SAM™ subwoofer provides outstanding monitoring accuracy and flexibility in a very small footprint.
Genelec 7350A SAM subwoofer is designed to complement both 8320A and 8330A SAM monitors using the new and highly intuitive Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM™ 2.0) control, complemented with a new measurement microphone and network adapter unit. It features Genelec Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE™) technology, providing low cut-off and clean articulated bass reproduction. Genelec state-of-the-art AutoCal™ allows to automatically align every monitor/subwoofer for level, timing, crossover phase and equalisation of room response anomalies.
Combining exceptional performance and flexibility, the 7350A is the subwoofer for music studios, post-production houses, digital edit suites, radio, TV and outside broadcasting.
Technical Specifications :
- Maximum sound pressure level : 104 dB
- Frequency response : 22 Hz - 120 Hz (-6 dB)
- Crossover frequency : ± 3 dB (25 Hz - 120 Hz)
- Phase correcting : 0 to -270° (90° steps)
- Driver dimension : 8 in
- Amplifier power : 150 W
- Dimensions : H 410 x W 350 x D 319 mm (16 1/8 x 13 3/4 x 12 5/8 in)
- Weight : 18 kg / 39.7 lb
- Connectors : 5.1 in / 5 x out XLR analogue, 1 x in / 1 x out XLR digital, 2 x RJ45 control network