Specifications And Features
About this Product:
Styled in a dark gray, classic Producer finish, Genelec 8030C is a single 2-way active studio monitor designed to provide accurate mix referencing for audio engineers, musicians, and producers in project studios, small control rooms, or mobile setups. It features 100W of Class-D amplification driving a 5 1/8” woofer and 3/4” metal-dome tweeter, producing a frequency response of 47 Hz to 25 kHz.
A proprietary waveguide enhances imaging while the bass reflex port extends the low-frequency response. The aluminum enclosure is shaped to minimize diffraction. It supports a balanced input via an XLR 3-pin connector. Room compensation options include high- and low-frequency adjustments. There is a selectable power-saving mode that enables automatic power up/down via a signal-sensing circuit.
The 8030C offers multiple mounting options including threaded holes for compatibility with mic stands, OmniMount brackets.
The 8030 C comes with an Iso-Pod isolation stand.
- 5 1/8" woofer and 3/4" metal-dome tweeter
- 100W Class-D amplification
- 47 Hz to 25 kHz frequency response (-6 dB), 54 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response (± 2 dB)
- Proprietary waveguide utilizes DCW (Directivity Control Waveguide) technology for improved imaging and a wider listening area
- Bass reflex port provides extended low-frequency response
- Room compensation controls include high- and low-frequency adjustments
- Low-diffraction aluminum enclosure utilizes MDE (Minimum Diffraction Enclosure) technology
- Balanced XLR 3-pin input and input level control
- ISS (Intelligent Signal Sensing) automatic power-saving mode
- Multiple mounting options: Iso-Pod and threaded holes that are compatible with mic stands and OmniMount brackets
- Includes Iso-Pod isolation stand for vibration decoupling
Adds functionality to your studio monitoring system. The 8030-408 Stand Plate lets you securely fasten Genelec 8030A and 8130A Studio Monitors to Genelec Table or Floor Stands. Genelec stand plates are designed for use together with the IsoPod that comes with all 8000 series monitors. The IsoPod allows you to tilt the monitor for optimal alignment. Simply mount the stand plate onto the 3/8" thread on the stand and ensure tight screw connection. Place the IsoPod over the four pins of the stand plate. The 8030-408 Stand Plate works with the 8000-406 and 8000-425B Table Stands and the 8000-409B and 8000-403 Floor Stands. (Sold separately)