Specifications And Features
About this Product:
The GLM 2.0 User Kit from Genelec is an accessories kit designed for Genelec's SAM Monitors. It helps you calibrate the monitors to the room for the most optimal frequency and phase response. This kit includes a GLM network adapter, a calibration microphone with a holder, a USB cable, and a quick-connection cable.
You'll need this kit to enable GLM software with your SAM monitors. The network adapter will connect to your computer via the USB cable. Each SAM monitor in your possession can interface with the network adapter over an Ethernet cable, which is provided with your SAM monitor (available separately).
- Manage and control up to 30 Smart monitors and Smart subwoofers
- Easily and swiftly create systems to suit all types of multichannel or 3D immersive audio formats
- Optimise the performance of your Smart monitoring system and make the most of the environment in which you are working
- Use AutoCal to achieve neutral sound reproduction. Accurate and stable sound stage imaging is delivered thanks to adjustments of levels, distance delays, subwoofer crossover phase and room response compensation equalization
- Store calibration settings for different listening positions then instantly recall them as required during production
- Adapt to your acoustic environment – symmetrical or individualized stereo pair equalization compensation can be used depending on your requirements
- Achieve smooth frequency response transition around the crossover point, as phase is automatically corrected for all Smart subwoofers on the network
- Use the Group function to create and recall customized response curves, with each monitor Group possessing its own GLM calibration file, also include both analog and digital inputs in Groups, plus an unlimited number of system setup files
- Manage levels with the software-based GLM master fader or external wired or wireless volume controllers, an on-screen, real-time SPL reading of the active monitor Group allows you to keep watch over the production SPL
- Enjoy the benefits of repeatable and consistent performance, enabling accurate monitoring in any production environment